Friday, January 13, 2012

Wordle Writing Reflection

Wordle: Untitled
I realize that when reading my students' writing, I am initialing focused on how well they established their character.  Because they wrote a narrative about a person in history, I guess I am analyzing their work on how well they created that character.  "Think" and "thinking" are also bold words.  I am trying to teach the kids how to think as authors, but at the same time, they have to think as their historical figure would have.

1 comment:

  1. Jay, you fulfilled our ideas from the planning session very well. Your students narrative stories were exciting and informative. It's quite evident that you taught them the requirements of narrative writing well(&quickly too since we've only been in 2nd trimester writing for a few weeks,) and their historical background information came through as well. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete